lunes, 6 de julio de 2009

"DON´T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGHT". MICHAEL JACKSON.


DON´T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGHT
intro:
you know i was wondering if we could keep on
because the force it's got a lot of power
and it makes me feel like
it makes me feel like

oooooh!


lovely is the feeling nowfever, temperature's risin'
nowpower (ah power) is the force the vow
that makes it happen
it asks no question why (ooh)
so get closer (closer now) to my body now
just love me 'til you don't no how (ooh)

bridge 3 times:
keep on with the force don't stop
don't stop 'til you get enough
touch me and i feel on fire
ain't nothin' like a love desire (ooh)
i'm melting (i'm melting) like hot candle wax
sensation (ah sensation) lovely where we're at (ooh)
so let love take us through the hours
i won't be complainin''
cause this is love power (ooh)

bridge 4 times

(ooh!)
heartbreak enemy despise
eternal (ah eternal) love shines in my eyes (ooh)
so let love (ah let love) take us through the hours
i won't be complainin' (no no)
'cause your love is alright, alright (ooh)

bridge 8 times

lovely is the feeling nowi won't be complainin' (ooh ooh)
the force is love power.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE