lunes, 6 de julio de 2009

"MAN IN THE MIRROR". MICHAEL JACKSON.


MAN IN THE MIRROR
I'm gonna make a change, for once in my life
It's gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right...

As I, turn up the collar on my favorite winter coat
This wind is blowin' my mind
I see the kids in the street, with not enough to eat
Who am I, to be blind?
Pretending not to see thier needs
A summer's disregard, a broken bottle top
And a one man's soul
They follow each other on the wind ya' know
'Cause they got no where to go
That's why I want you to know

Chorus:
I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
(If you wanna make the world a better place)
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
(Take a look at yourself, and then make a change)

(Na na na, na na na, na na, na nah)

I've been a victim of a selfish kind of love
It's time that I realize
That there are some with no home, not a nickle to loan
Could it really be me, pretending that they're not alone?


A willow deeply scarred, somebody's broken heart
And a washed-out dream
(Washed out dream)
They follow the pattern of the wind, ya' see
'Cause they got no place to be
That's why I'm starting with me
(Starting with me)

Chorus
(Repeat - ad lib)

Make that change.

No hay comentarios:

Entradas populares

VIDEO CLIP DEL MES

LOS QUE ROCKOLAN VIENEN DE


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Blogs con EÑE